Through the Community Energy & Efficiency Development Fund (CEED Fund) GMP is investing approximately $21 million over a 5-year period in order to achieve at least $25 million in societal benefits for customers within the legacy Central Vermont Public Service (CVPS) service territory.
We’re continuing to invest in high-quality, innovative ideas and proposals for CEED Fund investments that meet specific eligibility criteria and achieve customer benefits approved by the Vermont Public Service Board (PSB) as a result of the merger between GMP and CVPS.
Eligible projects include:
- New and existing electric efficiency projects
- Renewable and clean energy programs
- Demand resources
- New and emerging technologies.
GMP selects projects that achieve net societal benefits consistent with the CEED Fund initiative, and seeks approval from the PSB prior to implementation.
2017 CEED Proposals
- 2017 CEED Award Announcement 10.21.16
- 2017 CEED Funds – Proposal Evaluation Matrix
- 2017 VEIC BEF Letter and CEED Proposal
- 2017 CEED Heat Squad Proposal
- NSB Calculator – Heat Squad
- 2017 CEED EnSave Maple Program Proposal
- 2017 BPPA Proposal
CEED Stakeholder Comments
- 2017 CEED Program Participation Package
- 2017 CEED Fund Stakeholder Workshop Presentation
- GMP CEED NSB Calculator
- 2017 CEED Stakeholders List
Related PSB Orders
- PSB Order adopting Non-Energy Benefits
- PSB Order approving avoided costs for use by the Energy Efficiency Utilities
- PSB Order approving evaluation/verification plan for 2013 CEED Fund expenditures
GMP CEED Fund Plans, Reports and Related Documents