A new GMP rebate helps you save $50 when you buy a new electric mower. Switching to electric mowing is a simple step you can take to reduce your own carbon footprint, and our new rebate makes it easier.
Did you know that regular fuel-powered mowers and trimmers don’t have to meet the same emissions standards cars do? The EPA estimates that lawn and garden equipment running on fossil fuels produce about nearly 23 million tons of carbon emissions every year in the US!
So, if you are interested in carbon reductions and savings, why not make the switch? There are lots of options for electric mowers and the new rebate from GMP lets you choose which one works for you. As part of the program you need to buy from a Vermont retailer, have it be at least 36 volts, and be a GMP customer. E-mowers must be purchased on or after 9/12/19, and GMP can modify this offer at any time.
How do I get the rebate?
All you have to do is fill out the rebate form below and either mail it or send it along with your proof of purchase – and we’ll send you a $50 check. That’s a great deal that will make a difference!
Email form and proof of purchase to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it to:
c/o GMP Energy Innovation Team
58 Merchants Row
Rutland, VT 05701
Terms & Conditions
- For GMP customers only
- For new electric mowers only
- E-mower must be at least 36-volt
- Must be purchased at a retailer in Vermont
- Proof of purchase required for rebate
- Purchase must be made on or after September 12, 2019
- GMP may modify or stop this offer at any time
- GMP may ask for a W9 if you’ve received at least $600 in GMP product rebates