I’m having trouble paying my bill.
If you are having trouble paying your bill, there might be some options.
- Would you like to enroll to create a Payment Arrangement?
- Login or sign up to My Account. If you haven’t registered for My Account yet, you can use the registration form to get started.
- Once you are logged in, scroll down the page to Account Settings – Billing Options.
- Next to Payment Arrangement, click on Enroll.
- Several different payment arrangement options will be presented to you.
- Choose that one that works for you, then click Create Payment Arrangement.
- Perhaps our Budget Billing would help?
- While budget billing will not change your total cost of electricity over the course of the year, it will even out those fluctuations from month to month, allowing you to budget your payment well ahead of the due date.
- Sign up for Budget Billing.
- Do you qualify for our Energy Assistance Program?
- Have you tried speaking to someone from your local Community Action Agency for assistance?
If you would like to discuss any of these options further, please call us at (888) 835-4672.