How do we plan to help you reduce your carbon footprint and your costs over the next ten years? Well, it is all here in our 2018 Integrated Resource Plan (IRP). We filed it with the Public Utilities Commission in December and it outlines how GMP plans to continue to deliver clean, cost-effective and reliable power to customers, while cutting carbon through innovation. Climate change is impacting Vermont more and more and GMP is taking that on with 90 percent carbon free power sources and with innovative programs to help customers make their own smart choices about how they use energy. What energy future do you want to see? Please read our IRP, give us feedback, and share it with friends. There will be public hearings on GMP’s IRP and we would love you to attend and provide comments.
- March 12, 2019, Rutland Free Library, 10 Court Street, Rutland
- March 18, 2019 – Unitarian Church, 130 Main Street, Montpelier
- March 20, 2019 – Brooks Memorial Library, 224 Main Street, Brattleboro
Each event starts at 6:00 p.m., when we will present our IRP and answer questions. At 7:00 p.m., the PUC will host a public hearing to take your comments.
You can also submit comments at the Public Utilities Commission.
Questions? Call us! 888-835-4672.
- Executive Summary
- Innovative Customer Programs
- Regional and Environmental Evolution
- Declining Electricity Demand
- Our Increasingly Renewable Energy Supply
- IRP – Transmission and Distribution
- Financial Assessments
- Portfolio Evaluation
- Integration and Implementation Plan