Heat Pump Rebate
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: To avoid possible delays or denial of your rebate, please read before submitting your request.
- For ductless, cold climate heat pumps purchased on or between May 13, 2019 and June 30, 2020.
- For heat pumps on Efficiency Vermont’s qualified products list.
- GMP rebate is in addition to Efficiency Vermont’s incentive.
- Can also be used with other rebates and discounts.
- Must be a GMP customer.
- One $400 Rebate per condenser.
- Customers must submit a W9 when requesting more than one rebate.
- Proof of purchase (i.e., contractor or supplier invoice) required with rebate form.
- Supplier or Contractor Quotes are NOT an acceptable form of proof of purchase.
- The Make, Model and Serial # of each Heat Pump Condenser purchased must be listed on the proof of purchase.
- The customer name and address on the proof of purchase must be identical to the customer name and address on the rebate form.
- GMP can alter program at any time.
- Can be for residential or business customers.
- GMP makes no representation or warranties regarding the equipment to which this rebate applies, or to the installation or operation.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 – 4 weeks for your rebate to processed and your rebate check to be sent.