How do I set up auto payments?
You have the option to use SpeedPay to have your bill paid automatically every month by signing up for recurring payments using a credit card, ATM/debit card, or with a direct withdrawal from your checking account. Just follow the steps below:
- Login or sign up to My Account. If you haven’t registered for My Account yet, you can use the registration form to get started.
- Once you are logged in, scroll down the page to Account Settings.
- Under Auto Payment Status, click on Manage Recurring Payments.
- A pop-up window will appear, click on Manage Recurring Payments. This will bring you to the Terms and Conditions page for the Western Union Speedpay payment system for Green Mountain Power.
- After you have agreed to the terms and conditions, you will be brought to the Main Menu. Choose “Set up a plan to schedule recurring payments to your account.”
- Follow the prompts to set up your Payment Method. You can choose to have the payments taken from a bank account, or you can create a schedule using a credit card.
- You will need to have either your banking account information or your credit/debit card information depending on which you’d like to use.
- Follow the prompts to set up the schedule for your payment plan.
- Once you have reviewed the information you have entered, click Save Recurring Plan.