Special deals right now make it easy and cost-effective to switch to an electric vehicle (EV). You could save up to $20,000 on a new 2020 EV when you combine dealer incentives, a GMP rebate, a state of Vermont rebate, plus federal tax credits. The car you choose, whether you’re buying or leasing, your financing and your income all play a role (extra incentives for low/moderate income Vermonters!) in what you pay. Plus – special GMP incentives like discount charging rates and a free home charger mean you can save even more!
Save on a 2020 Nissan LEAF or LEAF Plus
Through January 4, 2021, participating Nissan dealerships are offering up to $6,000 cash back when you buy or lease. Participating dealers:
- Freedom Nissan (South Burlington)
- Garvey Nissan (North Clarendon)
- Nissan of Keene (Swanzey, NH)
- Team Nissan (Manchester, NH)
Save on a 2020 Chevrolet Bolt
Right now, GMP customers get the same discounts General Motors employees get – and that cuts thousands from the price when you buy or lease from these participating dealers:
- Alderman’s Chevrolet (Rutland)
- Cody Chevrolet (Montpelier)
- Key Chevrolet (South Burlington)
Stack up more savings when you buy or lease
Save on charging up
Save when you drive
- No combustion engine means you can save thousands over the life of the vehicle on maintenance.
- You’re not paying for gas anymore!
- Wonder why EVs cost less to drive? Get more details from Drive Electric Vermont!
The EV savings are great right now, and so is knowing you’re reducing your carbon footprint. Transportation is the top cause of carbon pollution in Vermont, so you’re making a big difference! Ready to get started or have any questions? Call us! 888-835-4672.